Toyota, Lexus, Subaru emergency start unit v1.2
1,667 € Excl.Tax (20%)
AST is designed for emergency start on Toyota and Lexus engines in case of key authorization malfunction or keys loss.
The device is designed to be used as temporary element for emergency vehicle transportation. Not intended to use permanently.
AST is used as substitution for key authorization.The keyless start system would be activated and the central lock will become unlocked, as soon as connect the AST device.
You may return initial state of all electronic units of the vehicle, when there is no need to use AST, and that will leave no traces of usage of the AST.
This unit supported vehicles are:
- Lexus LX 570
- Lexus LS 460
- Lexus GX 460
- Lexus RX – (2014 MY)
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado ‐ (2014 MY)
- Subaru Impreza
- Subaru Forester
- Subaru Legacy
- Subaru Outback – (2014 MY)
How to work with the start engine device?
- Unplug keys authorisation unit connectors
- Plug AST unit to one of the connectors – longer one and wait for green LED light (around three seconds). In the LC200, LX570 models and others connection to the plug of “wheel blocking” is possible.
- Press the Start button. If the engine did not start , put key-fob on the Start button and push it again.
- Unplug the device. To restart again connect the AST device.
- “Reset” of the device it is necessary to press the button.
- You will need TK-Prog device for programing keys.